Friday, May 17, 2013

Five Friday Favorites



Happy Friday Everyone! It's been a productive week for me in my family world, professional world, and craft world....and I'm so glad it's Friday!  Enjoy this week's edition of my Five Friday Favorites!





link to therainbowroom on etsy
So pretty and summery--I love hearts!





 
link to upcycled dresser pin
This would be so neat to make for my little.  I think she'd love this!






For all you "How I Met Your Mother" fans....finally, right?!  Exciting!  HIMYM is one of our (hubs and me) favorite shows to watch.  Can't wait to see what the next season brings!





Found a "Home" in the parking lot

We get critters (of the "masked bandit" variety, aka raccoons) in the early morning and early evening at work.  I found a den (I think) of one of these bandits that visits us often.  We've named him "Ralphie"--cute, huh?  Not really!





Forever Sunshine
 
link to original pin

Compassion and understanding.  Seek first to understand.  #TRUTH

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend and as always....

Happy Crafting!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment