Sunday, October 16, 2011

Winter Whimsy

Winter is almost upon us, though we wouldn't know it here given that we had a heat wave last week!  Nonetheless, I was in a "winter whimsy" sort of mood this week playing around with felt and my favorite color of the moment--forest green.  Check out these new lovelies:

Crochet Rose in Pale Winter Blue
(not exactly a forest green but a nice winter color nonetheless!)

Satin Poppy in Forest Green
(an oldie but goodie!)

Felt Bow in Forest Green with Lace Accent
(this was not how I pictured this in my mind...it actually looks
that what I had in mind!)

Flower Bloom Christmas Trio
(love the contrast of the green leaves!)
I'm itching to do more organza this week with more wintery colors.  I just love organza!  Please check out the new lovelies I've placed in my shop, LoveNote Crafts on Etsy, and Happy Crafting! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment