Thursday, September 29, 2011

Looks Good Enough to Eat

I love browsing through Etsy for color inspiration. Since it's now fall (yay October!), I'm really drawn to warm reds, pumpkin oranges, and scarecrow browns.  However, I came across a very nice delicate yellow color that makes me want to put my nose to my computer monitor and sniff (I know, doesn't make sense but take a gander at the picture below):

Lemon Pound Cake
Looks like sticks of butter or even fondant covered cake pieces, right?  These are lemon pound cake scented goats milk soaps (handmade).  I love handmade soaps because they just seem so natural without all those added chemicals.  Plus, many of them smell so good....almost good enough to eat....kind of like this one.

The shop owner, DancingMooney also packages them so nicely! I love the coordinating ribbon and "newspaper wrap" of the soaps:

I might have to buy  one for our guest bathroom and then a few more for me!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment